Dragonfly Freewing Wing 4m 2019 – used
COLOR: Orange Struts + Purple Canopy
Description: This is a used item. This is the Freewing 2019 Model, complete with 8 handles. No leaks, good condition, has a pro repair in the canopy that does not affect performance or strength, see photos.
Dragonfly Freewing™. The Freewing is a handheld wing for wing-surfers and wing-foilers. This new wing is at the vanguard of an exciting new windsports paradigm. Uncluttered and unburdened, these lightweight wings are free to move in any direction or desired orientation.
- Inflatable No-Spar design: Easy, light, and safe.
- Dihedral Wing Design aids stability and handling.
- Single Point Inflation: Hiflo 2-way Valve, with an isolating clip on the strut hose.
- Center-strut: the center strut is much more than a hand-hold, it is an integral part of the wing’s structure, stabilizing the canopy without the need for battens.
- Strut Junction: The center strut’s junction with the LE gives the Freewing wing its superior torsional strength, it also adds to the wing’s overall rigidity without needing to add a heavy boom.
- The center strut also adds up to 24 liters extra buoyancy for easier relaunching and added safety.
- Hi-Viz Window: The Freewing Features 2 large windows in the canopy so you can see where you are going, should you need to negotiate traffic, avoid hazards, or when you want to look down the line at the wave walling up in front of you.
- Removable handle system: 8 Adjustable and removable handles can adjust to the desired size for different riders and ride styles.
- Webbing track: Our first-of-its-kind innovation is a “multi-point webbing system” that allows a huge range of handle placement options. Handles can be configured and positioned according to each fliers preference, and because the “ideal handle setup” actually changes with each different wind-speed, and new ride mode.
- Adjustable handles are better than having fixed handles: Velcro Removable handles can be adjusted for size and can be repositioned, they can also be added or removed as needed. The wing can be “reconfigured” with various upgrade options.