Dragonfly Freewing Wingsurfing Wing 3m – used
WING COLOR: Blue Struts + Yellow Canopy
Condition: This item is in good used condition (see photos).
Dragonfly Freewing™. The Freewing is a handheld wing for wing-surfers and wing-foilers. This new model has a multitude of refinements from the previous model. These lightweight wings are very versatile for a range of ride styles. Skate, Ski, SUP, or Foil with it. The wing comes complete with handles, and back-pack carry bag.
Freewing Special Features:
- Inflatable Design: Easy, light, and safe.
- Dihedral Wing Design: aids stability and handling.
- Single Point Inflation: Hiflo 2-way Valve, with an isolating clip on the strut hose.
- Center-strut: the ICS Inflatable Center Strut is much more than a hand-hold, it is an integral part of the wing’s structure, stabilizing the canopy without the need for added battens. the ICS also adds up to 24 liters extra buoyancy for easier relaunching and added safety.
- Strut Junction: The center strut’s junction with the LE gives the Freewing wing its superior torsional strength, it also adds to the wing’s overall rigidity.
- Hi-Viz Window: The Freewing Features 2 large windows in the canopy so you can see where you are going, should you need to negotiate traffic, avoid hazards, or when you want to look down the line at the wave walling up in front of you.
- Removable Handle System: 8 Adjustable and removable handles can adjust to the desired size for different riders and ride styles.
- Webbing Track: Our first-of-its-kind innovation is a “multi-point webbing system” that allows a huge range of handle placement options.
- Adjustable Handles are better than having fixed handles. Velcro adjustable handles can be resized, repositioned, added, or removed as needed.
- Flight Modes: The only wing that can be “reconfigured” with various upgrade options. Three flight modes available.
Colors may vary from photos